Every time someone doesn’t sign up with me, there is that thought in the back of my mind that wonders what the tipping point could have been? I know that this is the same for most people, and as much as I love some buyers psych, I wanted to share a different perspective on this topic.
I have recently done market research and interviewed over 20 multi six and seven-figure entrepreneurs to discuss why they hired coaches, mentors and purchased specific courses from people. I also asked why they hired certain ‘done for you’ people for their team? And what those deciding factors were. In this episode, I share with you the most common responses for all of these subjects and give you some actionable steps on how to stand out and be the most employable person in your industry.
In this episode, we cover…
- What matters most in the purchasing process
- Reflections on good and not so good hires
- Why do people buy from a psychological perspective?
- Things that turn off buyers
- Actionable steps for standing out above your competitors
“One of the biggest things that people mentioned was if someone is hard to track down, if they’re not getting a response, or if they get a candid response, it’s not very personal, it feels like you’re not very interested or invested in them, that hands down for both coaching and done for you investments was a thing that immediately turned people off.”
“So when we talk about future you and lifestyle, what people said is when they were considering hiring a coach or mentor, they loved for some people, they love their business model in particular, it was a business coach, so AKA they were looking for maybe if you were hiring someone who ran a course heavy business, they really liked that they saw that as their future self, their future way of operating their future business model. And they were looking for a coach or mentor that had something specific.”
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- Find my latest youtube videos HERE
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
- Join the retreat Waitlist
LISTEN TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE PODCAST!