2021 has been one of my best years in business. I’ve hit significant milestones and achieved a lot of goals, but behind the scenes, it has also been one of the most challenging years personally and in my business. I know this is the same for a lot of people on this entrepreneurial journey, so as we near the end of 2021, I wanted to share a positive message and lesson about breakdowns and low points.
In this episode, I’m going to be realistic about my experience over the past year; then, I want to dive into this concept around breakdowns and offer you some new perspectives, shifts, and inspiration. If you feel like you are breaking down, if you feel like you are at a low point, that things are not working, This breakdown can be the catalyst to your next breakthrough.
In this episode, we cover…
- A personal note; a reflection of my personal and business life this year
- Recognizing patterns
- How to prevent getting caught up in the breakdown
- Letting go of control
- A new perspective on how to see your breakdowns
“You have to be open to allow changes and to allow the challenge of whatever you’re going through to expand and grow.”
“One mistake that I do believe we make is getting caught up in the breakdown and viewing it as a hurdle right now, or you start to lose hope when you feel like there’s no end in sight. So when you start to spiral and get caught up in the breakdown and view it as eternal, you can step into victim mode.”
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
- Join the retreat Waitlist