You didn’t start a business to learn Instagram hacks and tech tips. You created a company to build a life full of freedom and limitless potential – There came the point in your life where you just knew you were made for more.
We’re back, and today I will be introducing you to the new brand and podcast! Formally known as ‘Laptop Lifestyle Podcast, ‘ we have rebranded our company, vision, and podcast. This new rebrand is all about helping you tap into your own power to achieve the unthinkable in your life and business. In this episode, I will be discussing what to expect, the story behind our brand and why we decided to rebrand.
In this episode, we cover…
- What to expect
- Changes to the podcast
- The new brand and company values
- Our brand story & what directed the change
- What a ‘Made For More’ life is
“We all want the same thing. We all want a made for more life! We all want that freedom. We all want that autonomy, that power of choice. I think that’s where this evolution has come from my brand. It’s not just the freedom to do whatever you want. It’s truly that gut feeling, soul-enriching feeling in life that you get to create. After that moment in time, years, months, however long ago, you realize you were made for more, and now you realize I’m living it, right.”
“When I think about the brand that I’ve created underneath my name, it’s all been underneath Amanda Kolbye, the person and the personal brand. The more that we grew, especially the more that the program, laptop lifestyle boot camp, grew, the more I wanted to channel multiple voices. I felt like I had started to build, and I quite literally did build something that started to take a life and a life of its own. It was something people wanted to be a part of; it was something people wanted to represent. There is so much wealth and knowledge that I felt this was the next level; this was the next step to bringing this to a community brand. That’s not always the right move for everyone in every brand. But it feels like the perfect move for where I want to take things.”
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- Find my latest youtube videos HERE
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
- Join the retreat Waitlist
- The Skills Mastery Academy
LISTEN TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE PODCAST!