Are you tired of being stuck in the corporate grind wishing you were on Bali’s sandy beaches for more than just those measly 8 PTO days?
In this first episode of the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast, I am diving into my personal journey as a digital nomad and why I decided to start my own business and live a Laptop Lifestyle. While living and traveling abroad has been a dream come true for me, I still had to learn the ins and outs of running a successful online business. Through hard work and discipline, I’ve built my business from an idea to a half a million-dollar company all while living abroad.
I quit my six-figure job to create more freedom for myself, and now I am on a mission to help other female entrepreneurs chase after their freedom lifestyle!
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why it’s essential to fail and fail hard
- How a potentially sketchy internship in Thailand changed my life
- How one logo design for a friend turned into a booked out business
- Realizing what your strengths are and capitalizing on them
- How to get clear on what you want your business to look like
- Why going ALL in makes the biggest difference
“Go all in and just open yourself up to opportunity because you never know what is going to come your way if you just keep pushing forward.” – Amanda Kolbye
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode: