Love it or hate it, understanding Human Design is one of the most empowering things you can do for yourself and your business. So many entrepreneurs struggle to find the balance between doing #allthethings and also avoiding burnout. Learning about Human Design will help you better understand yourself and how you operate so you can create a thriving business that works in alignment with you.
In this episode, I am talking to Laura Neise, an ex-nurse turned Bali-based spiritual business coach who helps coaches and healers create embodied online businesses from a place of feminine energy and abundance.
Laura weaves Human Design into her coaching methods and today, we’re diving into what it means, how to use it, and why it’s a dynamic way to really understand yourself better and be so much more powerful in the way that you sell and launch and approach really everything in your business.
In this episode, we cover…
- How Human Design helps you tap back into feminine energy
- The five types of Human Designs
- How to approach clients with the Human Design dynamic
- Misconceptions around Human Design
Connect with Laura:
Mini-Course: How To Manifest High Ticket Clients Using Human Design
“I was definitely more in the masculine energy paradigm of learning all the strategy, strategy, strategy. And Human Design allowed me to really tap back into my feminine and flow with business and a more natural way and learn how my energy works.” Laura Neise
“People tend to get really into human design and maybe put themselves in a box and end up limiting themselves. Instead of just playing with it and using it more as an experiment.” – Laura Neise
“Just have fun with it. Look at it as a tool to really elevate your life and look at it as really a tool to dive into your deep inner knowing your intuition.” Laura Neise
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollmentt! Get on the waitlist right here!
- Join the waitlist for the $5k Accelerator right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
Like this episode? Pin it!