It’s that time of year again, where we start to plan out everything for the new year. We look at things like our strategy, launches, income goals, and so much more, but while planning is excellent, I want to get you thinking about how you might want to pivot or expand your business in the new year.
In this episode, I break down the different ways you can look at growing your business. I also share the trends and shifts that I am currently seeing within the industry and deep dive into the pieces and parts of these changes to help you understand and recognize what will be relevant to you and your business.
In this episode, we cover…
- Marketing shifts we are going to start seeing in 2022
- Recognizing industry trends
- Expansion within your business
- Creating an omnichannel presence
- PR and when to incorporate that into your marketing strategy
- Tracking your strategies
“How can I stay ahead of the trends? How is the industry changing? How can I address that and be ahead of the curve? As a business owner, you have to keep up with this ever-changing market and recognize what pieces and parts of that are going to be relevant to you.”
“Make sure that you’re being intentional about expanding the impact and the brand overall, with each new offer. I often see people get excited and immediately be like, “I want to add a course,” and might not even know what it is. Or say things like, “I want to be able to bring in passive income.” The thing is, even when you create a course, it’s not going to sell itself, and I think that’s one of the biggest misconceptions for some people.”
“The marketing surrounding overnight successes, and six figures in six months type of thing can create a lot of seemingly unrealistic expectations that then can contribute to mental health, pressure, and burnout.”
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- Join the waitlist for the $5k Accelerator right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!