Typically when setting goals and visions for the new year, we, as humans, are naturally very idealistic. However, as the new year rolls in and we line up our highlighters and vision boards, it’s only so long until we fall into old patterns and behaviors and learn that this is not enough to help you reach your goals. We need to acknowledge and address how we’re spending our time and what needs to change or happen to get what we desire.
There are three critical parts to this episode. We cover what a life and business audit looks like, how to treat your business. Then I’ll discuss recognizing your actions, behaviors, and decisions so you can truly understand who is making them (you may be surprised it’s not you)
In this episode, we cover…
- A Life & business Audit
- Facing your actions
- Who is making your choices
- Treating your business like the company you want it to be
- Looking at who you are and where your behaviors stem from
“As you reverse engineer with your goals and your vision for the new year, if you don’t pay attention to how you’re spending your time, the small habits and ways that you are spending your life, it doesn’t matter what actions you did, it’s going to be hard, they’re not going to last, and they’re most likely not going to achieve the outcome you want.”
“It’s not enough to help you reach your goals without acknowledging and addressing how we’re spending our time and what needs to change or happen for us to get what we desire.”
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!
- Join the retreat Waitlist
LISTEN TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE PODCAST!