What does it really take to scale a multiple six-figure businesses in under a year? In this episode, I’m pulling back the curtain and diving deep into raw, real insights on how I built a multiple six-figure business in just 10 months. I am going to talk about some of the key things that I did to grow my own business so quickly and how to get super intentional on your goals so you can skyrocket your business success.
Listen to this episode for value-packed information so you can apply some of these insights and kickstart your business today!
In this episode, we cover…
- Establishing your personal brand
- Diving into your business with 110% confidence
- How to find and market an aligned and much-needed offer
- Why you must listen to your audience
- The importance of going deep instead of wide with your niche
- Why a failed launch is an opportunity, not a loss
- How to shift or amplify your marketing strategies
- Why planning ahead can help you play big in your business
- How outsourcing helps you build momentum
- The importance of branding for a six-figure business
- Building legitimate relationships, not just sales
“When I refer to this embodiment of being unstoppable, it’s something in the core of your being that you have to tap into. It is a combination of self-confidence, reliance, and discipline that is deeply rooted to make you unshakable. It can be lost, earned, and developed, but it cannot be faked. It starts as a mindset and then truly becomes who you are.” – Amanda Kolbye
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Come hang out with me on Instagram or in the Laptop Lifestyle Entrepreneur Facebook Community!
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Don’t miss the last episode that covers my top 8 Tips For Traveling the World and Running a Profitable Online Business
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts