Are you wondering how the heck you can balance traveling full time AND running a profitable online business? In this episode, I’m sharing my top eight insights on balancing being an entrepreneur running a profitable business and traveling the world. These tips have made all the difference for me as a digital nomad and have helped me experience the freedom and ability to travel while still running a profitable business that I love.
I promise this laptop lifestyle is possible and, if you are ready to live your dream life of traveling the world, you don’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode, we cover…
- Traveling slower and smarter
- How to develop a routine and the importance of having one
- Outsourcing and automation
- How to get clear on your dream lifestyle and building a business that supports it
- How to plan ahead
- How to combat loneliness and create friendships while traveling
- Organization and how it can make or break you
- The importance of prioritization as a traveling entrepreneur
“There’s a fine balance between making sure that when you need to hustle, your business is your top priority, and when you need to take a step back and enjoy life more, you shift and make that the priority.” – Amanda Kolbye
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you’ve heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I’d love you to help me spread the word.
Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories (and tag me) to win a free coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Come hang out with me on Instagram or in the Laptop Lifestyle Entrepreneur Facebook Community!
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Don’t miss the last episode on How to Use Instagram to Build Your Brand and Client Base
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts